Maximize your drilling muscle with the field-tested D1000x900. Loaded with feature after feature to improve performance, reliability and durability, the D1000x900 is equipped with dominating twin Caterpillar C-27 engines, producing a maximum of 92,000 ft-lb/125,120 Nm of rotational torque and 1,000,000 lbs/4,448 kN of thrust/pullback.
Features and benefits
- Operates efficiently with high-torque, low speed Hagglund hydraulic motors powering the rotary and carriage drives so you can run full torque and full rotary rpm simultaneously.
- Reduces stress on the motor, because the thrust box bearing-pack assembly is designed to absorb the axial load caused by thrust and pullback.
- Helps prevent rod wrap or wind-up because its floating vice allows the breakout system to clamp the full rod upsets during breakout of the lower and upper joints.
- Muscles through difficult ground formations with higher torque than other models.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
Brochure Pipeline Capabilities