Whether you’re working in tough rural terrain or in a congested urban setting, help conquer your jobsite with the D220x300S HDD. With its maximum thrust/pullback speed of 100,000 kg (220,000 lb), the drill offers contractors the power they need to help maximize their productivity in a variety of ground conditions.
Features and benefits
- The climate-controlled cab enhances operator comfort and provides protection from the weather, reducing operator fatigue.
- Open-top vise design allows for removing and adding tooling.
- The dual-pivot rack allows for rack entry angles from 10 degrees to 24 degrees, to help maximize the versatility of the rig for various product pipes and jobsite terrains.
- Choose the optional single-row, sliding-arm rod loader which allows for the staging of five rods, helping increase boring efficiency by minimizing rod-loading time.
- Choose the optional telescoping crane to help reduce the amount of support equipment needed onsite.
- The optional on board drilling 1136 L/min (300 gpm) fluid pump provides a self-contained drilling system. For larger projects, the on board pump can be used in combination with a stand-alone pump if additional ﬂuid ﬂow is required.
Brochure Pipeline Capabilities